Posted by John on Tuesday, April 21, 2009 at 7:06pm.
Okay, I have to interview my partner for this assignment.
What would be 10 good questions that I could ask him?
What would you want to know about a person?
Thank you very much for your assistance.
- Interview/Questions (URGENT) - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, April 21, 2009 at 7:07pm
We'll be glad to assist you if we know what questions you've already planned.
- Interview/Questions (URGENT) - John, Tuesday, April 21, 2009 at 7:10pm
I currently have:
1. Where were you born?
2. How old are you?
3. What are your interests?
4. What do you like to eat?
5. What is your favorite color?
6. Who is in your family?
And that's all I have so far.
- Interview/Questions (URGENT) - Writeacher, Tuesday, April 21, 2009 at 7:13pm
7. What does your family like to do together?
OK, now you make up another...
- Interview/Questions (URGENT) - Kara, Tuesday, April 21, 2009 at 7:14pm
Favorite School Subjects
If they have any siblings
Depending what grade your in the school that they went to before the one that your at now
If they have a job (depends on what grade you are in)
What their dream profession is?
Plans for the future
Favorite Vacation Memory
Involved in any sports or clubs
Have any pets? If so there name and what type it is.
What they look forward to most about school everyday?
Famous Inspirational Role Model that they look up to
Depending on how old you are if they drive if so what type of car do they have?
Any pet peeves that they have
Favorite Movie or Television show & why
Best piece advice someone has every given them
What do there parents do for a living
What makes them the person that they are today? (Like their qualities)
- Interview/Questions (URGENT) - Taylor, Tuesday, April 21, 2009 at 7:14pm
Maybve stuff like Where were you born and What month??? HOPE I HELPED
- Interview/Questions (URGENT) - John, Tuesday, April 21, 2009 at 7:15pm
Where would you like to visit?
...and that's all, I can't think of any more.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- psychology - As an undergraduate Native American college student you have been ...
- Language - interview for eraser - I'm doing a big report things on the invention...
- psychology - Could someone please provide help formulating interview questions ...
- questions, - what are good questions to ask other religions like for an ...
- Religions of the World - I need some help. for my finial project which is due in...
- English - Thank you very much for your help. I tried to include a few things, ...
- Teaching as a Profession - I must conduct an interview with someone in the ...
- interview questions - can someone critique these questions for me please? ...
- human services agency interview - Can someone direct me in the righ direction I'...
- english - Why are interviews an important tool for gathering information? A. An...