February 23, 2017

Homework Help: English

Posted by Lena on Tuesday, April 21, 2009 at 12:01am.

I need a more formal word or phrase for saying "beat up." My sentance is something like 'he beat him up' but i`m writing a formal piece so I need to substitute the phrase for something more formal. Any ideas?

Answer This Question

First Name:
School Subject:

Related Questions

More Related Questions