Posted by Sandy on Monday, April 20, 2009 at 6:40pm.
Suppose the statute of limitations for a particular state is 3 years and the age of
majority in that state is 21. If you have medical records for a 13-year-old girl, how
long should you maintain them?
A. 3 years C. Until she’s 21
B. 8 years D. Until she’s 24
law - Anonymous, Monday, April 20, 2009 at 6:56pm
I think the answer is D
law - Anonymous, Tuesday, May 19, 2009 at 4:28pm
D look at this
one Minors present a special problem because the statute of limitations
doesn’t begin to run until they’re adults. For example,
suppose a 5-year-old boy has a potential malpractice claim.
The statute of limitations in his state is two years, and the
age of majority (when a person becomes an adult) is 18. In
this case, the statute wouldn’t run out until the boy was
20 years old
law - michelle, Thursday, April 26, 2012 at 1:40pm
D- until she's 24 ( correct answer)
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- law - Suppose the statute of limitations for a particular state is 3 years and ...
- medical - 20. Suppose the statute of limitations for a particular state is 3 ...
- HEALTH - 1)What is a doctor's responsibility if a patient requests restrictions ...
- confidentiality in allied health - 1. Which one of the following statements ...
- Health info - please check my answer :) Dr Bob treats Tommy who's DOB is 8/1/97 ...
- business law - An Illinois state statute bans certain advertising to prevent ...
- English - 1. The girl is aged 13. 2. The girl is 13. 3. The girl is 13 years old...
- HEALTH CARE - You have just assumed a position as HIM Director of a large HIM ...
- Business Law - John was arrested under a New Jersey statute that made it a crime...
- English - The passage: Suppose the state is considering a proposal to raise the ...