Posted by John on Monday, April 20, 2009 at 5:36pm.
1. Hello. May I speak to Tom?
Speaking. Who's this?
Hi,Tom. This is Sam. How are you doing?
Just fine. How about you?
I'm so-so. How is your school?
Oh, it's great. I like it very much.
2. Hello. May I speak to Tom?
He is not in now. Can I take a messsage?
OK. Ask him to call Sam,please.
Have a good time!
3. Hello. May I speak to Tom?
He is in his room.
Hold the line,please.
Tom, you are wanted on the phone.
OK, Mom. I'm coming.
Hi, Tom. This is Sam. What are you doing?
I'm doing my homework on the computer.
Don't you want to play with me?
I'm sorry, I can't. I am very busy.
Okay. See you tomorrow.
(Would you check the three dialogues? Correct errors, please. Thank you.)
- English - Writeacher, Monday, April 20, 2009 at 6:27pm
2. Put a space after the comma after "Sam." Otherwise, it's fine.
3. Again, put spaces after the commas that occur just before "please" and watch the spelling of "please." Otherwise, it is fine!
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- English - A: Hello. May I speak to Tom? B: Speaking. Who's calling, please? A: ...
- English - 1. Why is the Tom taller than Sam? 2. Look at the Tom who is running ...
- English - 1. Why is the Tom taller than Sam? (Can we use 'the' before 'Tom' as ...
- English - Hello, may I speak to Tom? 1. Who's calling? 2. Who's speaking? 3. Who...
- English - 1. He is less tall than Tom. 2. Tom is taller than he. 3. He is less ...
- English - 1. He has as many books as Tom. 2. He has as much money as Tom. 3. He ...
- English - 1. Tom, answer the phone. 2. Tom, get the phone. 3. Tom, receive the ...
- English - 1.Susan made small and cute teddy bears. (In this sentence, what is ...
- English - It is about the story of Tom Sawyer. the question is "how did Tom get ...
- MATH - Sam is 5 years old. His older brother, Tom, is three times as old as Sam...