Posted by elizabeth on Monday, April 20, 2009 at 4:40pm.
what is the equation for the function table
X= 4 5 6 7 12
Y= -2 0 2 4 ?
- math - Lily, Monday, April 20, 2009 at 4:55pm
What is the y-intercept?
- math - Lily, Monday, April 20, 2009 at 4:57pm
Do you need to find the ? as well?
- math - Reiny, Monday, April 20, 2009 at 5:07pm
Pick any two points to calculate the slope as 2
(or notice that for every increase of 1 in the x, the y increases by 2, so rise/run = 2/1 )
so equation is y = 2x + b
plug in (5,0)
0 = 2(5) + b
b = -10
y = 2x -10
then if x=12
y = 24-10 = 14
Answer this Question
- Math I need help ASAP! - 1) Identify the function rule shown in the table. ...
- Math-Equations - Help: I need an equation for the following problems: When x=25...
- MATH - make an input-output table for the equation y= -x-2 using the domain 0,1,...
- Math - Rey is playing a game. For every 2 steps forward he takes, he takes one ...
- math plz help - Task 2: Use the table to complete each part. a. Copy the table. ...
- Math - Explain in a variety of ways how you can distinguish the exponential ...
- Math - complete the function table below for the function F(x) =x2=2 . the ...
- math - the table below shows some values for the function f. if f is a linear ...
- math - How to complete the function table for each equation
- Math - Trying to find the rule & equation for the function table. x= 1, 2, 3, 5...