Posted by history on Sunday, April 19, 2009 at 8:10pm.
please help me with this question:
how did the pattern of European immigration shift in 1890?
a. from Jewish to Catholic Europeans
b. from northern to southern and eastern Europeans
c. from eastern to southern Europeans
d. from eastern to western Europeans
- history - Ms. Sue, Sunday, April 19, 2009 at 8:16pm
It can't be a. because the largest influx of Catholic Europeans occurred during the Irish potato famine.
It can't be c. or d. because very few eastern Europeans entered the U.S. before this time.
What do you find in your book?
- history - Anonymous, Monday, November 21, 2016 at 7:44pm
What is the wheat farming area in canada
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- history - i'm stuck on my history homeowork, can someone please help me with ...
- US History - 1. How did the pattern of European immigration shift in 1890? a. ...
- american history - Please check :) 1. How did the pattern of european ...
- history - how did the pattern of European immigration shift in 1890
- American History - How did the pattern of European immigration shift in 1890?
- U.S.History - i cant find this in my book. i've probably read about it but i don...
- Micro - Hi I have the following question - With the Estern enlargement of Europe...
- Geography (Ms. Sue) - 1). How did the Reformation affect Northern Europe? A: The...
- HiSTORY ....helpppppp - One unintended consequence of the immigration ...
- history - what factors enabled the Europeans to quickly assert their hegemony ...