Posted by Lil Cutie Pie on Sunday, April 19, 2009 at 2:02pm.
Could someone please check this answer.
Given y= x^2, how would the graph of y= x^2-2 differ?
A. It shifts 2 units up
B. It shifts 2 units down
C. It shifts 2 units left
D. It shifts 2 units right
Algebra HELP - Reiny, Sunday, April 19, 2009 at 2:50pm
If you graph each one on the same grid, you will see that the first one was moved downwards 2 units.
Reiny please read! - Lil Cutie Pie, Sunday, April 19, 2009 at 3:07pm
So is my answer right or no??
Algebra HELP - Reiny, Sunday, April 19, 2009 at 3:21pm
I thought I said that.
yes, it is B
Algebra HELP - Lil Cutie Pie, Sunday, April 19, 2009 at 3:29pm
Ok thanks for all your help. Sorry about the confusion.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Algebra 1 Honors - Which of the following statements best describes the effect ...
- Math - Which statement best describes the effect of replacing the function f(x...
- Integrated Math 1 - Consider y=x^2+8x+16. What is the correct way to factor this...
- Chemistry please help! - What happens to the following reaction at equilibrium ...
- Check my answers? (Chemistry) - I only get one chance for each of these ...
- AP Chemistry - I am fairly sure that a) is no change, and c) is shifts to the ...
- chemistry - What happens to the following reaction at equilibrium if the ...
- math - A manager schedules employees to cover evening shifts. There are 9 ...
- statistics - A manager schedules employees to cover evening shifts. There are 9 ...
- college algebra - On the graph, plot all relevant points for y=x^2-4x+3. Then ...