Posted by sisi on Saturday, April 18, 2009 at 5:08pm.
Compare 2/3 and 3/4.
Compare 3/8 and 5/6.
- 3rd grade/math - Writeacher, Saturday, April 18, 2009 at 5:36pm
2/3 is slightly smaller/less than 3/4. You can tell when you make them have the same denominator:
8/12 and 9/12
3/8 is noticeably smaller/less than 5/6:
9/24 and 20/24
Is that what you're after? Are you sure this is 3rd grade math?
- 3rd grade/math - MINONO, Saturday, May 30, 2009 at 8:18pm
sisi suks loserrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
- 3rd grade/math - sophia, Monday, June 27, 2011 at 2:15pm
i got 100 % in maths
Answer this Question
- 3rd grade math - Explain how to compare 0.34 and 0.27?
- 3rd grade - explain how to compare 8,563 and 8699
- 3rd grade - Explain how to compare 8,563 and 8699
- Science - I need to know how to compare mouthwash and toothpaste...what to ...
- 3rd grade social studies - 1. What are the geographical (physical) features of ...
- 3rd grade math - water makes up 7/10 of your body. Is more than 1/2 of your body...
- what can i compare middle school to? - what can i compare middle school to? (use...
- Math 3rd grade - Suppose you are comparing two numbers that are greater than 100...
- science - what should i compare when i am comparing solid, liquids and gases you...
- Statistics - How do the 3rd grade boysí weight in Principal Benís school compare...