I'm trying to help my young friend -- and am totally lost. He has a math crossword puzzle and here are three words we cannot find.
11. The number of solutions of a system in which the lines are parallel 11 letters, probably beginning with N
14. A line used when the points on the boundary line are not solutions of the inequality
10 letters, with the third letter being S
7. The number of solutions in a system in which the lines are coincident
23 letters, with the last letter being S
This is not a good crossword puzzle, as each word only intersects once with another word.
8th grade Algebra - Reiny, Friday, April 17, 2009 at 11:12pm
11. "no solutions" , if you count the space = 11
14. "dashed line" , but that is 11 if we count the space.
7.the number of solutions would be infinite. I don't see how you would make up a combination of words of 23 letters.
8th grade Algebra - ezekeil, Wednesday, April 22, 2009 at 10:06pm
solve 7x + 12x - 9 - 4x -3
8th grade Algebra - angie, Monday, August 31, 2009 at 8:43pm
how u get -b?