Posted by Ms. Sue on Friday, April 17, 2009 at 10:54pm.
I'm trying to help my young friend -- and am totally lost. He has a math crossword puzzle and here are three words we cannot find.
11. The number of solutions of a system in which the lines are parallel 11 letters, probably beginning with N
14. A line used when the points on the boundary line are not solutions of the inequality
10 letters, with the third letter being S
7. The number of solutions in a system in which the lines are coincident
23 letters, with the last letter being S
This is not a good crossword puzzle, as each word only intersects once with another word.
- 8th grade Algebra - Reiny, Friday, April 17, 2009 at 11:12pm
11. "no solutions" , if you count the space = 11
14. "dashed line" , but that is 11 if we count the space.
7.the number of solutions would be infinite. I don't see how you would make up a combination of words of 23 letters.
- 8th grade Algebra - ezekeil, Wednesday, April 22, 2009 at 10:06pm
solve 7x + 12x - 9 - 4x -3
- 8th grade Algebra - angie, Monday, August 31, 2009 at 8:43pm
how u get -b?
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- 5th Grade Math - Brad filled in 24 out of 40 words on a crossword puzzle. ...
- L.A. - I'm doing quite a difficult crossword puzzle. one of them is "a young boy...
- science - infinte use to find math two words seventenn letters for crossword ...
- English - Let's do the crossword puzzle. 1 Across starts with 'n'? What is it? ...
- 8th grande transition algebra - well, i am doing a math crossword puzzle on ...
- 8th Grade - Me and my friend are making our own 8th grade binder, you know like...
- Chemisty - Im totally lost on how to do redox reactions. Can any one show me the...
- Social Sudies - I can't find the answer to my crossword puzzle! Here it is: A ...
- 8th grade math - -7x+7y=7 2x-2=-18 how many solutions does this system have ?
- crossword puzzles sports - Is there a website that will help me find words for a...