Posted by Lou on Friday, April 17, 2009 at 10:16pm.
I know the word is pronounced fesod, but I do not know how to spell it. Can someone please tell me how to spell it?
word - person, Friday, April 17, 2009 at 10:20pm
do u know the deffinition?
i probably spelled that wrong
word - Terrie, Friday, April 17, 2009 at 10:21pm
I think it's spelled fasode.
Incorrect - Lou, Friday, April 17, 2009 at 10:28pm
No, that is not how you spell it.
word - Terrie, Friday, April 17, 2009 at 10:30pm
Is there a definition??
word - Ms. Sue, Friday, April 17, 2009 at 10:46pm
How about FACADE?
word ( Thank You Ms. Sue) - Lou, Friday, April 17, 2009 at 11:23pm
Thank you Ms.Sue. Also, thank you all for trying.
word - Anonymous, Sunday, February 3, 2013 at 4:49am
word - Katie, Wednesday, June 19, 2013 at 12:37am
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- medical transcription - Im working on a transcription and i know this sentance ...
- LEARNING SKILLS - What is the main value of knowing the general meaning of a ...
- HELPPPP NOOWW !!!!! - Type the pronoun that correctly completes the sentence. ...
- math - Emily, Cora, Sahil, and Juan are playing another game. Each player gets a...
- math - Help!! I cant find this word fesselation. I looked in books and the ...
- math - what word can you spell with tttlrmehee
- calculus (parametric equations) - Harry Potter is caught in a fierce duel ...
- English - Identify the verbs and verb phrases in the following sentences. Then, ...
- math - what word does rdaoprddrie spell wen unscrambled??
- math - Peter begins his kindergarten year able to spell 10 words. he is going to...