Posted by YAHMIA on Thursday, April 16, 2009 at 2:55pm.
In the poem "God's Grandeur," we find the words reck and rod. By analysis we can determine that the word rod probably comes from the Bible and means
A. God's power.
B. a principle of ethics.
C. God's wrath.
D. a tool of correction.
- LITERATURE - Ms. Sue, Thursday, April 16, 2009 at 3:04pm
Check these sites.
- LITERATURE - GuruBlue, Thursday, April 16, 2009 at 3:14pm
Check this site:
Here is an analysis of the poem:
- LITERATURE - RICK ROSS ROZAY, Monday, March 4, 2013 at 10:37am
a god power!
- LITERATURE - Anonymous, Monday, August 26, 2013 at 3:48pm
a tool of correction
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- literature - in the poem gods grandeur we find the words reck and rod by ...
- litureature - 1.In fiction, use of conventions leads to? A. entertainment, B. ...
- Religion/English - so there's this poem.. God's Grandeur: The world is charged ...
- literature - The form of the poem God's Grandeur is that of
- Math, Algebra - Rod a is twice as long as rod b, rod c is 1/12m shorter than rod...
- POETRY, PART 2 - 4. Which one of the following poems depends heavily on the use...
- Physics - A thin rod (length = 1.03 m) is oriented vertically, with its bottom ...
- literature - 1. Hopkins's use of "seared," "bleared," and "smeared" is an ...
- bible - Our God is amazing. List five descriptive words that you would use to ...
- Bible Work - The heathen are without excuse because? A. Nature Reveals God B. ...