Posted by ferrer on Thursday, April 16, 2009 at 2:33pm.
is this correct
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- math need asap - 4x+5y=27 x=26-4y 4(26-4y) + 5y = 27 104 - 16y+ 5y = 27 -21y...
- math - In the term 21y, what is ther literal coefficient? a. 2 b. 21 c. 21y d. y...
- Math - solve for 9x-21y=28 -9x+21y=21 in elimination method
- math - 7x+21y-7=x+3y-1 GCF 7
- math - factory completely 21y^2+38+5
- Math - List the terms without changing the expression. 21x+21y
- math - Thanks for the answer Reiny, could you explain the way you solved the ...
- Geometry - What is y if 6y+1=21y+13
- Algebra - y^4-10y^3+21y^2
- algebra - 10y^3+y^2-21y