Posted by john on Wednesday, April 15, 2009 at 2:32pm.
i did a tercet poem. can you please tell me if its a good poem please or if there are any mistakes? thanks.
The Funny Dog
I saw a dog
He was walking in the fog
So he couldn’t see and got stuck in a log.
He can jump up high
So he likes to pretend he can fly
Up in the big blue sky.
He’s really really fat
So he sits on a mat
And all day, chews on a hat.
- language - GuruBlue, Wednesday, April 15, 2009 at 2:47pm
John, here is a really good site on different types of tercet poems.
Yes, your poem is fine. I would shorten a couple of lines to make it flow a little better.
"who walked in a fog,
he couldn't see and stuck in a log. ( or fell in a bog)
And I would change this line to
and pretends he can fly.
By the way, thought you would like to know that the teachers here are really proud of how hard you are working. Good job.
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- language - i fixed it as you said, what do you think about my tercet now? The ...
- ELA FAST HELP URGENT - if answers are wrong tell me the correct ones please. ...
- dog behavior - please check my answes thanks so much :) Which one of the ...
- english.poem.i am offering this poem - which of the following statements BEST ...
- English - Where reading the poem "LEGAL ALIEN" by Pat Mora . We have to find the...
- English - can someone help me turn this paragraph so it can sound like a ...
- dog behavior - please check my answer thanks :) If you're going to be teaching a...
- math - Sarah earned some money taking care of a dog. She charged $8.50 for ...
- Behavior problems (dogs) - Please check my answer thanks A prospective client ...
- english/poem - I am suppose to do a funny sonnet poem that has 10 syllables per ...