Posted by Larry on Wednesday, April 15, 2009 at 3:14am.
Voy a la oficina del director.
I don't know..(couldn't it be both "a" and "d")
2. 2. La cafetería no vende más_______porque son las once de la mañana.
I don't know...
¿Quieres el sombrero grande? Es muy feo.
Tienes_______. No lo compro.
I choose "c"
- Quick Spanish - drwls, Wednesday, April 15, 2009 at 7:28am
1. "A dónde vas" is the right answer, since it implies going TO somewhere. Note that adónde is not one word.
2.2 One would expect a cafeteria to stop serving breakfast at 11 AM. So pick the word that means breakfast.
3. The second person is responding and saying he or she has been convinced not buy the hat because it is ugly (feo). "Tienes razón" would be the appropriate remark.
- Quick Spanish - SraJMcGin, Wednesday, April 15, 2009 at 10:21am
1. ¿Adónde? IS one word. With the verb "ir" you MUST have an "a" = literally TO where are you going?
2. Did you find "breakfast?" almuerzo = lunch but desayuno = breakfast
- Quick Spanish - drwls, Wednesday, April 15, 2009 at 2:19pm
I apologize for my apparent error on question 1. I was lead to believe "a dónde" or "adónde" is two words because I found several Google citations of that pair of words online, in that context.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Spanish - Can someone please check my work? Answer the following questions in ...
- spanish - please check/revise this one last time: Por la mañana yo me despierto ...
- Spanish - Can someone please check my work? Write questions about Guillermo and ...
- Spanish #1 - Can someone please check my work? Write questions about Guillermo ...
- spanish - can anyone answer these questions i have to say all of them tomorrow ...
- spanish - someone translate please Como son la mujer y las dos mudchachas del ...
- spanish - answer the questions in spanish: 1.¿Qué enciendes cuando tienes calor...
- Spanish - Are these correct? I. Rewrite each sentence by replacing the direct ...
- spanish - please revise my spanish part, make corrections, and add accent where ...
- Spanish-Please check my work - Please check if I answered these correctly-Thank ...