Posted by john on Tuesday, April 14, 2009 at 2:14pm.
can you please correct my personifitcation poem? please? for any mistakes?? thank you!
The Wild River
The river breaths heavily
It is fast and mean
The river is strong
And swallows all the leaves.
The river is a stealer
As it snatches the pebbles
Then gobbles them up
In their stomach, deeper, & deeper.
language - Angie, Tuesday, April 14, 2009 at 2:17pm
isn't it supposed to be "breathes"?
language - GuruBlue, Tuesday, April 14, 2009 at 3:21pm
The last line should be "in its stomach" Only one river, so their would not be correct.
language - SraJMcGin, Tuesday, April 14, 2009 at 3:34pm
The last line could stand if you mean the river is in their stomach = referring to the preceding "they."
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Geography - Which river doesnt cross the Trans- siberian Railway route? - the Ob...
- History! Help! - The Atakapans occupied the region from the Sabine river to the ...
- Langauge Arts - What meaning can you conclude from the figurative language you ...
- Langauge Arts - What can you conclude from the figurative language you ...
- math - It takes Ashley 8 hours to kayak 18 km up river and 18 km back down the ...
- geography - The river which carries the most traffic in Europe and is the ...
- English - 1. The house is close to the river. 2. The house is near the river. 3...
- PHYSICS: PLEASE HELP A.S.A.P HMK DUE AT MIDNIGHT T - During a storm, a car ...
- Science - Alex threw a stick in a river and watched as the river carried it away...
- English 1 - In "A Cub Pilot" what does the author mean when he says the ...