Posted by Jessy-Ohio on Tuesday, April 14, 2009 at 10:19am.
John C. Maxwell says in his book, Ethics 101, "There's no such thing as business ethics; there's only ethics" Please give me your opinion on this statement. Are business ethics different than ethics? If so, give me an example of what you think each of them are. If you think that they are the same thing, tell me why. Then give me an example to emphasize your point.
college - SraJMcGin, Tuesday, April 14, 2009 at 10:29am
Remember this assignment is asking for YOUR opinion. Try some of the sites on this GOOGLE Search to formulate your opinion. You can then support your opinion better:
college - Jessy-Ohio, Tuesday, April 14, 2009 at 10:34am
Thanks this helps a lot
college - Mallory, Monday, August 12, 2013 at 10:07am
1. Radical, or Pyrrhonic, Skepticism claims (Points : 1)
nothing can be certain, including this claim itself.
only God guarantees the truth of mathematics.
only strong inductive arguments are valid.
the senses provide certain truths in most cases.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- ethics - what is ethics Ethics is the analysis of good, evil, right, wrong, and ...
- business ethics - What do you consider to be a source of ethics? What ...
- ethics - explain the ethics of public service. why must all criminal justice ...
- business ethics - I am trying to answer some question for class I am needing to ...
- business - What do you consider to be the source of ethics? What environmental ...
- ethics - what are the issues of socio-cultural differences in ethics? how ...
- ethics - I need help getting started on this question: In the healthcare field, ...
- Ethics in Criminal Justice - Which of the following frameworks would be most ...
- MGMT/216 - What do you consider to be a source of ethics? What environmental ...
- business ethics - Ethics systems table