Posted by Katie on Monday, April 13, 2009 at 9:47pm.
How would I begin to simplify this??
- Math - Ryan, Monday, April 13, 2009 at 9:53pm
WOW well first u would start your way well find what is in the parentheses like do n+1 and work your way up. Remember PEMDAS
- Math - Katie, Monday, April 13, 2009 at 9:58pm
So far I got it down to ((4/3)n^3+(11/6)n^2)/((4/3)n^3)+(2n^2)+(2/3)n.
Would I be able to cancel out the ((4/3)n^3)? So that it would be ((11/6)n^2)/((2n^2)+(2/3)n)?
Or can I simplify that even futher by combining the n^2s?
- Math - james, Tuesday, April 14, 2009 at 12:57am
hi,about how long or tall is a recliner? 80ct tall,8ct.tall,80meters tall or 8meters tall?
- Math - Ryan, Tuesday, April 14, 2009 at 4:51pm
im bad at this stuff
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Algebra - Simplify: 6^-1*r^-3*r^2/r^5 I know that looks really complicated... ...
- Math - How do I begin to simplify this? 3x/(4x-5y)=6ay-14b
- Algebra - 1. LCM of 15x^7 and 45x^7 2. Marla can shovel the driveway in 60min ...
- math - can someone please tell me how to begin this problem? simplify. -98pq/...
- Algebra II - We are learning how to solve systems using elimination. 2y - 1 = 3x...
- Math - Hi there! I am so confused about these questions if anyone could help ...
- Math 116A - Simplify 8[56-(-86-32)]= Would thid be 1392 is that what is ment by ...
- Math - 3[x + 2 (x + 1)^2 - 4x] What would you do first to simplify? What would ...
- Math To: Reiny - This is one whole question: (12) (10xy^3) (3x^2y^2) (5x) (2y) ...
- Calculus - Determine the intersection, if any, of the planes with equations x + ...