Posted by history on Monday, April 13, 2009 at 6:03pm.
please check these
1. in 1992, Carol Moseley-Braun became the first African American woman to
a. run for Vice President
b. be appointed to the Supreme Court
c. be named Attorney General
d. win election to the United States Senate
2. In their 1994 Contract with America, Republicans pledged to
a. renew the "Star Wars" initiative
b. end federal welfare spending entirely
c. balance the budget
d. increase taxes
3. In foreign affairs, perhaps Nixon's greateast accomplishment was
a. abandoning realpolitik, or practical politics
b. bringing about detente with the Soviet Union and with China
c. establsihing the People's Republic of China
d. ending the Vietnam War with a resounding American victory
4. To which groups did George Wallace target his campaign?
a. southerners and blue-collar voters
b. Republicans and left-leaning Democrats
c. campus radicals and antiwar forces
d. professors and editorials writers
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- Government Check - 1.)The President's power to veto congressional legislation ...
- Civics - 6. If both the president and the vice president are unable to fulfill...
- Constitution... multiple choice - Please help me because I cannot find any of ...
- History - Could someone explain the concept of judicial review and its impact on...
- Civics - In Alabama in 1963, an African American woman named Grace Jefferson was...
- am i right? :/ ss - 1. Why did African American urban communities develop? (...
- History of America - This is due tonight! Please help! 18.How did America’s ...
- sociol studies - who was the first woman to run for vice president? please help ...
- History of America - How did America’s Involvement change after the fall of ...
- History - Who became the first African American to play and win Wimbledon and ...