Posted by john on Monday, April 13, 2009 at 2:13pm.
HI, can you check my poem suppose to be simile.
WHO AM I
A large black nose
as dark as the night
Two round eyes
as big as the moon
two fuzzy ears
as soft as feathers
she`s as friendly
as a newborn baby pup
as a lion
I love her as sweet as candy
- language - GuruBlue, Monday, April 13, 2009 at 2:38pm
You can also use "like"
Example. Two round eyes like the moon. or Fuzzy ears like feathers.
Now is this a newborn pup... if so, then she can't be like a new born pup.
It would work better to say,
Although courageous as a lion,
she is as sweet as candy.
and I love her.
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- English expression - 1. How many are there in Mi-na's family? There are five in ...
- English - I did not really understand the poem, Moon Rondeau. Here is the lyrics...
- poetry - Poem. DayBreak Q.1 Who does the wind address to? Q2. "The night is gone...
- language arts - What is a concrete poem? A. A poem that provides concrete images...
- English - As he looks up at us with his fear glazed eyes does he picturesque ...
- ENGLISH - An angel, robed in spotless white, Bent down and kissed the sleeping ...
- english - Which of the following statements BEST explains why "I Am Offering ...
- Langusge Arts - Can you find 3 metaphors and 10 alliterations in this poem? THE ...
- English - I`m writing a bio-poem. Is what I wrote below (just one part in the ...
- English - Vinegar (by Roger McGough) sometimes i feel like a priest in a fish ...