posted by John on .
1. I am in the RCY club. We do clean-up activities and help people in need.
2. I am in the gag club. We make scripts and do plays.
3. I am in the science invention club. We make things with plastic and metals
and have a display show.
4. I am in the pop music club. We listen to pop music and sing songs.
5. I am in the reading and writing club. We read books and write compositions.
6. I am in the mountain climbing club. We practice gymnastics and climb mountains.
7. I am in the robotics club. We learn science and make robots.
8. I am in the cartoon drawing club. We learn fine arts and draw cartoons.
9. I am in the badminton club. We practice playing ping-pong at a table tennis room.
10. I am in the bowling club. We exercise and learn how to bowl in the bowling alley.
11. I am in the volunteer work club. We go to rivers or mountains and do clean-up activities there.
12. I am in the physical education for life club. We get together, have a good time, and exercise at a fitness center.
13. I am in the Seokmun gigong club. We meditate in the club room and control our breath. We learn how to control psychic energy by circulating ki.
14. I am in the sports journalism club. We read news articles and talk about current news.
15. I am in the animation club. We learn drawing and make animation programs at a computer.
16. I am in the on-line club. We learn how to use a computer and know about surfing the Internet.
17. I am in the soccer club. We learn how to stretch body parts and play soccer on the school playground.
18. I am in the quilting club. We learn how to make quilts and dolls with cloth, thread, and long needles
19. I am in the badminton club. We lean how to play badminton in the gym.
20. I am in the balloon art club. We learn to make animals, things, and people with balloons and pumps.
21. I am in the ecology club. We go to rivers and mountains and pick up garbage there to clean the places.
(Writeache, I appreciate your help. I corrected expressions. Would you check up the sentences again?)
6 -- What are the gymnastics for?
8 -- The description is fine, but I'd still simplify it to "the cartoon club."
9 -- Badminton and ping-pong are two different games. Maybe this will work: I am in the table-tennis club ... or I am in the ping pong club. (#19 about badminton is correct.)
18 just needs a period at the end.
Everything else looks fine.
6. What about "do gymnastics"?
I am in the mountain climbing club. We do gymnastics and climb mountains.
9. I am in the ping-pong club. We practice playing ping-pong at a table tennis room.
(I corrected them as in the above.)
10. I am in the bowling club. We exercise and learn how to bowl in/at the bowling alley.
(Do I have to use 'at' or 'in'? Are both OK?)
18. I am in the quilting club. We learn how to make quilts and dolls with cloth, thread, and long needles.
AOK = All O.K. To answer your question, either "in" or "at" the bowling alley. You would be more likely to hear "at."
Gymnastics and mountain climbing are two entirely separate sports with different physical requirements.
Try this: I am in the mountain climbing club. We practice with crampons and pitons, as well as many other pieces of equipment, and climb mountains.