Posted by John on .
13. I am in the Seokmun gigong club. We meditate in the club room and control the breath. We learn how to control psychin energy by circulating ki.
14. I am in the sports newspaper club. We read news articles and talk about current news.
15. I am in the animation club. We learn drawing and make animation program at a computer.
16. I am in the on-line club. We learn how to use a computer and know about surfing the Internet.
17. I am in the soccer club. We learn how to stretch body parts and play soccer on the school playground.
18. I am in the quilting club. We learn how to make quilts and dolls with strings and long needles.
19. I am in the badminton club. We lean how to play badminton in the gym.
20. I am in the balloon art club. We learn to make animals, things and men with balloons and pumps.
21. I am in the environment love club. We go to rivers and mountains and pick up garbage there to clean the places.
(Would you check what members of clubs do? Correct the errors,please.)
13 -- We meditate in the club room and control our breath. We learn how to control psychic energy by circulating ki.
14 -- sports journalism club or simply journalism club would be better.
15 sounds fine except that you need to write "animation programs" -- also substituting the word "cartoon" for "animation" would be more usual.
16 is fine.
17 is fine.
18 -- I think you mean "with cloth, thread, and long needles."
19 is fine.
20 is fine; just add another comma after "things."
21 sounds strange -- "the ecology club" would be better, or even "the conservation club."