Posted by John on Monday, April 13, 2009 at 5:39am.
1. I am in the RCY club. We do clean-up activities and help people in need.
2. I am in the gag club. We make scripts and do plays.
3. I am in the science invention club. We make things with plastic and metals
and have a display show.
4. I am in the pop music club. We listen to pop music and sing songs.
5. I am in the reading and writing club. We read books and write compositions.
6. I am in the mountain climbing club. We climb mountains and take exercise.
7. I am in the robot manufacture club. We learn science and make robots.
8. I am in the cartoon drawing club. We learn fine arts and draw cartoons.
9. I am in the badminton club. We practice playing ping-pong at a table tennis room.
10. I am in the bowling club. We take exercise and learn how to bowl in the bowling alley.
11. I am in the volunteer work club. We go to rivers or mountains and do clean-up activities there.
12. I am in the life physical education club. We get together, have a good time, and exercise at a fitness center.
(Would you check the club names and members' activities? Correct the errors, please. Thank you.)
- English - Writeacher, Monday, April 13, 2009 at 7:41am
1 is fine.
2 is fine although you could also say you're in the comedy club or the drama club.
3 -- I'd just say, "I am in the science club ... " (omit invention).
4 is fine.
5 -- How could you shorten the name? The literary club? The book club?
6 is fine except for the word "take" -- I'd stop the sentence after "mountain climbing club."
7 -- How could you shorten the name? The robot club? The robotics club?
8 -- How could you shorten the name? The cartoon club? The animation club?
9 is perfect.
10 is fine; just delete the word "take."
11 -- How could you shorten the name? The ecology club? The nature club?
12 -- How could you shorten the name? The move-for-life club? The health-for-life club?
Usually, clubs have the shortest names possible.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- English - the RCY 1 club the RCY 2 club the RcY 3 club the yc gag club the ...
- English - 1. I am in the RCY club. We do clean-up activities and help people in ...
- English - 1. I am in the video media club. We learn how to make videos and ...
- English - 1. I'm in the English drama club. 2. I'm on the English drama club. (...
- English - the video media yp club the print media yp club the information ...
- English - 1. Which club do you go to? I go to a quilt club. 2. Which club do you...
- English - Posted by rfvv on Monday, March 22, 2010 at 3:48am. the video media yp...
- English - What club are you in? I am in the broadcasting club. the dance club ...
- English - 13. I am in the Seokmun gigong club. We meditate in the club room and ...
- English - 1. We do exercises and play baketalll at the basketball court. 2. We ...