Posted by Summer on Sunday, April 12, 2009 at 6:19pm.
Would this be a good introductory paragraph?
For several years, there has been an on-going debate over animal rights, animal testing, and where animals fit into our society. Whether or not they have morals, or if it's ethical to test them for the benefit of our own species, we do need to treat them with respect and provide them with the welfare that they deserve. To this day, there has not yet been a consensus by all as to where animals belong. While society does not view animals as having cognition, therefore placing them outside the moral community, they still do belong and are involved with the human community.
Ethics Animals Paper - tera, Sunday, April 12, 2009 at 6:50pm
I do not believe their should be animal testing for unimportant stuff such as testing soaps , make -up etc. Really who are they to say that a animal does not have cognition. Example: my moms dog will not let my son go near it every since my son hit him with a stick, so obviously they remember something.
Ethics Animals Paper - Summer, Sunday, April 12, 2009 at 6:55pm
Animals do have cognition, but they don't have all aspects of it. They think more instinctively than planning for the future.
Ethics Animals Paper - PsyDAG, Monday, April 13, 2009 at 11:31am
With this paragraph, you seem to indicate that you will cover three related but different topics:
1. Animal rights
2. Animal testing
3. Where (how) animals fit into our society (Pets? Helpers like guide dogs or drug sniffers?)
Are you going to cover all three of these areas?
By the way, you will never get a "consensus by all" by humans on any topic.
I hope this feedback is helpful. Thanks for asking.
Ethics Animals Paper - Summer, Monday, April 13, 2009 at 3:52pm
Yes I'm covering all three areas.
haha I know. That's one of my points for this paper too.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Animal Community Paper (Ethics) - Ok so I need help getting started on my essay...
- Animal Rights - I am writing a paper about animals rights and how I am for them...
- Writing Class - Can someone give me some ideas on what to narrow my research ...
- biology honors - i am doing a research paper on animal rights what are some ...
- Intro to Ethics - I have to write a paper over an ethics topic. And I chose: ...
- English - I forgot to include the following sentences,please. Thank you very ...
- Writing/Environmental science - I'm writing a thesis/research paper on how all ...
- More Science - 5. What is the major difference between ectotherms and endotherms...
- Algebra - Biologists want to set up a station to test alligators in the lake for...
- English - can some proofread this research paper Mario Garcia Mrs. Minick ...