February 24, 2017
Post a New Question
Saturday, April 11, 2009
Given the following standard reduction potentials,
Fe^2+(aq) = 2e^- ==> Fe(s) E naught = -0.440V
FeS(s) + 2e^- ==> Fe(s) + S^2-(aq) E naught = -1.010V
determine the Ksp for FeS(s) at 25 degress Celsius
Answer This Question
- Given the following standard reduction potentials, Fe^2+(...
- Calculate E naught cell for the reaction b 5Cd(s) + 2MnO4...
- I'm going to need some help getting this problem started ...
- Calc1ulate E for the following electrochemical cell at 25 ...
- Consider the half-reactions: Cu^2+(aq) +2e^- ==> Cu(s) ...
- Given the following two half-reactions, determine which ...
- Calulate E naught cell for the reaction below 5 Cd(s) + 2 ...
- Calculate the standard reduction potential for the ...
- The following electrochemical cell has the potential of +0...
- E naught cell for the following galvanic cell is +0.254V ...
More Related Questions
© 2017 Jiskha Homework Help