Posted by Brad on Friday, April 10, 2009 at 9:56pm.
what is the probability of getting a royal flush in poker?
I realize it is 4/C(52,5), but what are the combinations for the numerator?
MATH - Reiny, Friday, April 10, 2009 at 11:59pm
Don't assume everybody knows what a royal flush is, I had to look it up
There are 4 possible royal flushes.
the number of ways to choose any 5 cards
so the prob of a royal flush = 4/C(52,5)
MATH - chloe x, Saturday, April 11, 2009 at 7:22am
that sounds sooooooooooooooooooo hard .
i'm glad i don't have 2 do that !!
lv u xxxxxxx
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Probability - The probability of getting a royal flush when you deal out a five ...
- statistics - Find the probability of drawing a flush in 5-card poker.
- Albebra - A flush in a five card hand with all cards of the same suit.What is ...
- Algebra - Find the probability of the following five-card poker hands from a 52-...
- Math - What is the chances of being dealt a royal flush or a straight? What is ...
- math - For his next trick, a magician will draw a “royal flush” – 10, Jack, ...
- GEOMETRY - A bag contains 6 red poker chips, 5 white poker chips, and 5 blue ...
- Statistics - A coin is tossed five times. Find the probability of getting four ...
- math,help - what formula or how do i solve for this: How many 5-card poker hands...
- Math - Determine the probability of drawing two cards from a deck( without ...