Posted by yorkie16 on Friday, April 10, 2009 at 12:24pm.
Multiply. 1B7twelve x 29twelve
- math - Reiny, Friday, April 10, 2009 at 5:11pm
- math - yorkie16, Friday, April 10, 2009 at 5:35pm
the question is
1B7twelve x 29twelve
- math - Reiny, Friday, April 10, 2009 at 5:42pm
Create a base 12 multiplication table and do the multiplication from there, or
convert 1B712 and 2912 to base 10, do the multiplication , then switch back to base 12
I asked "why" because I don't see much value is that type of question, unless you work in a base such as base 2 or base 16, which would have applications in computers.
- math - Anonymous, Tuesday, August 4, 2009 at 2:19pm
- math - Lamont, Monday, December 13, 2010 at 12:20am
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- math - How do you do this problem Multiply. 1B7twelve x 29twelve
- math - Multiply. 1B7twelve x 29twelve which one is the answer 7A93twelve ...
- Math, Please Help! - Ned divided a given number by 3 and then added 2. If he ...
- math-5 - Which choice is the answer? Show me please. Tara spent 3 hours doing ...
- math-5 - Tara spent 3 hours doing homework. She spent 1/3 of her time on math, ...
- math - how do i do x2+12x+32 x2+12x = 14x+32 subtract 14x from each side 14x=32 ...
- Math(Please respond) - .50 - x / x = 3.20e-1 I need to solve for x. I was going...
- math - what number makes the number sentence true?6 multiply 3 multiply 2=6 ...
- Math - I want to know did I work these problems right Multiply: ( - 6)² - 4² = ...
- 5th Grade math - What is a partial-products algorithm. For example 87*65=? How ...