Posted by kerry-Ann on Thursday, April 9, 2009 at 1:55pm.
1)what does the term "disposal of fullness" mean?
2)What are 4 methods of controlling fullness and how is that method done?
3)What are 5 reasons why people dispose of fullness?
4)CAN YOU SEND ME THE NAME OF A WEBSITE(S) THAT HAS PICTURES OF GARMENTS SHOWING THE DIFFERENT METHODS OF CONTROLLING FULLNESS?
- Home Economics(sewing) - Writeacher, Thursday, April 9, 2009 at 2:24pm
Apparently, putting pleats, tucks, and or gathers in a garment will control fullness.
Read the search results carefully, especially the 1st, 3rd, 4th, and 5th articles.
- Home Economics(sewing) - mishka, Tuesday, April 21, 2009 at 11:55am
when you dispose fullness
- Home Economics(sewing) - alone, Saturday, June 6, 2009 at 10:10am
what is disposal of fullnes
- Home Economics(sewing) - seesy, Sunday, November 22, 2009 at 6:07pm
- Home Economics(sewing) - Anonymous, Sunday, November 22, 2009 at 6:51pm
information on disposal of fullness
- Tailoring and dressmaking - ROSE, Wednesday, March 3, 2010 at 8:59am
1.it is the process of taking in extra allowance on a pattern.
2.darts-stitched on fold material tapered to the narrow end.
ii,pleats-stitched on fold material to a given measurements.
iii,gathers-neaten leaving extra thread then pulling the downward thread.
iv,casing-insert cord then pull.
3.to make garment fit
ii,enhance appearance of garment
v,as a design on fashion
4.jiskha homework help
- Home Economics(sewing) - Anonymous, Friday, July 23, 2010 at 4:20pm
To get rid of extra fabric
To give the garment shape
- clothing n textile - jolaska, Tuesday, March 6, 2012 at 8:36pm
different ways of dosposing fullness
- Home Economics(sewing) - tshepiso, Tuesday, November 18, 2014 at 2:38am
- Home Economics(sewing) - Anonymous, Tuesday, December 9, 2014 at 6:20am
method of disposal of fulness
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Clothing & Textile - 1. Define the term "Disposal of fullness" 2a.four methods ...
- 8th grade - 1 methods of controlling fullness. 2 what is fastening. 3 uses of ...
- home economics - what are the reasons for disposal of fullness
- Home Economics- Clothing and Textiles - what are 5 reasons for disposal of ...
- home economics - resaerch pictures in books and magasines showing other methods ...
- home economics - Disposal fullness
- home economics - What is disposal of fullness
- home economics - another name for disposal of fullness
- Home Economics - 1. How can disposal of fullness be done on the sleeve head?
- home economics - mention the types of disposal of fullness?