Posted by emily on Thursday, April 9, 2009 at 8:42am.
ok i have a couple questions.
1. How has life changed throughout Earth's history?
2.What are three things that fossils tell us about earth's past?
3.What is radioactive dating? how do scientists use parent and daughter elements to determine the age of a fossil?
4.What is relative time/age? What are examples of relative time?
5.How do fossils form? Where are fossils generally found?
6.How is Earth today different (2 details) than Earth during the Precambrian Era?
7.What is and index fossil? How does an index fossil relate to the law of superposition?
Thank you for your help!!
- science - Writeacher, Thursday, April 9, 2009 at 8:47am
Please note that we don't do students' homework for them. Be sure to go back into your textbook or use a good search engine. http://hanlib.sou.edu/searchtools/
Once YOU have come up with attempted answers to YOUR questions, please re-post and let us know what you think. Then someone here will be happy to comment on your thinking.
- science - emily, Thursday, April 9, 2009 at 8:49am
I can't find them and it's not homework.
- science - emily, Thursday, April 9, 2009 at 8:51am
Can you please help me!!!
- science - Writeacher, Thursday, April 9, 2009 at 9:10am
1. Go to http://www.google.com
2. Enter these search terms, one set at a time; then read the search results until you find your answers.
How has life changed throughout Earth's history
three things that fossils tell us about earth's past
parent and daughter elements to determine the age of a fossil
- science - emily, Thursday, April 9, 2009 at 9:12am
ok thank you!!!
Answer this Question
- science - Scientists debate about the use of fossils as a tool to determine ...
- Geology - Scientists debate about the use of fossils as a tool to determine ...
- Science - What process involves the comparison of rock layers with others in a ...
- Science - Which fact provides the best evidence for the scientific theory of the...
- Science-Ms.Sue - Very few fossils of jellyfish or their close relatives have ...
- Science- Radioactive Dating - Which of the following statements about ...
- earth, science - Which of the following statements describes the development of ...
- Chemistry - What is the famous isotope used in archeological dating? carbon 12 I...
- Science - Which of the following gases was most likely present in Earth's ...
- Science questions - A few questions I have about darwin and evolution/fossils. ...