Posted by Dippy on Thursday, April 9, 2009 at 12:20am.
This is for my daughter.
find the product of
x^2 -4/5 X x + 2/x - 2
could you please show us the work so we can try to understand how it works?
9th grade algebra - Damon, Thursday, April 9, 2009 at 4:12am
[(x^2-4)/5] * (x+2)/(x-2) ??? maybe???
(x+2)(x-2)/5 * (x+2)/(x-2)
(x^2 + 4 x + 4)/5
9th grade algebra - Riley, Thursday, April 9, 2009 at 3:33pm
Use parentheses to make things easier.
(5x^2-4x) * (2-2x)
5 * x
Multiply through to get:
9th grade algebra - danny, Wednesday, May 13, 2009 at 4:30pm
9th grade algebra - tiaya, Wednesday, July 22, 2009 at 8:46am
9th grade algebra - stormy, Wednesday, March 13, 2013 at 9:19am
what is 27-5x<3(4x+5)
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Pre-algebra - I don't understand this. Can you do some examples? One student had...
- 6th grade math - Find the value fir each expression. Show your work. (13.28 - 7....
- math ergent please please... - 10.a)Solve the inequality x^3-5x^2+2x+8<0 by i...
- math - Using these integers:-1,+6,-8,+3,-2 a) Which integers have the greatest ...
- 9th grade - I'm doing this word search for my 9th grade honors physical science ...
- math ergent please... - 10.a)Solve the inequality x^3-5x^2+2x+8<0 by i) using...
- 9th grade lit poem - I need assistance I was on here before with this poem but ...
- maths - my daughter studying in 2nd standard this is the project work i don't ...
- 9th grade - can you show me how to work this problem 6x+2=6
- algebra - find the functions f and g so that f of g =H. H(x)=(6x+9)^4 please ...