Posted by John on Wednesday, April 8, 2009 at 11:27pm.
1. The comic drama is uninformative because it doesn't deal with useful things.
2. The comedy drama is unbiased about politics because it doesn't support any party.
3. The gag program is kind of useless because it contains filthy language.
4. The music program is of great use because it makes me relaxing.
5. The art program is badly useful because it deals with what I like.
6. The animated program is informative because we can learn the world history.
(Are the program names and expressions grammatical? Would you check them, pleae?)
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- english - What type of literary or dramatic works did William Shakespeare write...
- Language arts - Which statement about dialogue in drama is true? 1.Dialogue is ...
- english - which of the following genres is defined by form rather than theme: ...
- drama - what is it about drama that is appealing to peopleÉ
- Logic - This is the information about students participating in a field trip: 36...
- drama - what are the elements of drama and the conventions of drama?
- language arts - one of the important elements of drama is dialogue, the words ...
- English - 1. They won the semifinal between their school and Chicago Middle ...
- Drama - How is 4.48 Psychosis by playwright Sarah Kane a postmodern drama?
- Drama - I'm just wondering why are the senses important in drama?