1. The comic drama is uninformative because it doesn't deal with useful things.
2. The comedy drama is unbiased about politics because it doesn't support any party.
3. The gag program is kind of useless because it contains filthy language.
4. The music program is of great use because it makes me relaxing.
5. The art program is badly useful because it deals with what I like.
6. The animated program is informative because we can learn the world history.
(Are the program names and expressions grammatical? Would you check them, pleae?)
English - SraJMcGin, Thursday, April 9, 2009 at 12:47am
4. it makes me relaxing. = it makes me relax.
5. is badly useful = is very useful
Those are the only 2 grammar problems.