Posted by Mijee Jo on Wednesday, April 8, 2009 at 9:04pm.
Hopefully you can help me and I need this ASAP. I need this by tomorrow in the morning. You answer the questions if it decreases increases, expands or not. Also, can you explain it too?
This are what if situations. Don't answers don't have to be in depth. Just short and to the point. (This is an AP Economics class for a senior.
1. What happens to the aggregate supply if the price of copper decreases dramatically?
2.What happens to the aggregate supply if the US government enacts a 5% corporate profits tax?
3. What happens to the bank lending, supply of money, and aggregate demand if the Federal Reserve lowers reserve requirements to 1.25%?
4. What happens to the aggregate supply if the urban land rents increases dramatically in property boom?
5. What happens to the bank lending, supply of money, and aggregate demand if the Federal Reserve increases discount rate to 3.5%?
6. What happens to the supply of money, capital flow to the US, imports, and exports if the US inflation rises unexpectedly relative to Japan?
7. What happens to the demand of money, the supply of money, and interest rate if the US demands fewer Japanese goods?
Thank you so much.
Economics - SraJMcGin, Thursday, April 9, 2009 at 9:50am
You might like the following sites:
Sorry, this is not my field.
Economics - economyst, Thursday, April 9, 2009 at 9:55am
Take a shot, what do you think?
Hints: the questions are all about shifting a supply curve. If the price of something that is generally an input or component to other goods (eg. copper) goes UP, suppliers will want a higher price for any given level of output -- that is, supply shifts in.
Take it from here
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- economics - After an unexpected increase in the price of oil, the long run ...
- Economics - In the short run, if the Reserve bank decreases interest rates, then...
- micro economics - When demand decreases and the demand curve shifts to the left...
- science - Wax is coated on the inner wall of a capillary tube and the tube is ...
- managerial economics - 2. Decide whether the following product is normal, ...
- 7th grade - i need help in social studies my finals are tomorrow and i need to ...
- Pre Calculus - As x increases from p/4 to 3p/2, the value of sin(x) : A....
- Economics - Could you please check these thanks. Directions: Supply can decrease...
- stastics - The value of “t” will increase as the standard deviation of the ...
- Algebra (need help ASAP!!!!) - I didn't get how to do the problem. In my book it...