Posted by NN on Wednesday, April 8, 2009 at 8:10pm.
translate from English to Spanish, thank you, please don't use the website to translate it, thanks again.
There were tons of gypsies in the touristy areas and they could be kind of annoying at first, but you just had to ignore them and.
Gypsies stole a lot of the stuff that they were trying to sell, so they're still made a profit even if you negotiated to reduce the price a lot.
There was a lot of pickpocket people.
I lost my luggage while travelling.
I lost my money when I was in Guatemala for two weeks.
I got food poisoning when I ate tortillas.
I got lost in the airport.
I ran out of money (be sure to bring a lot of money when you are traveling).
My car ran out gas when I tried to get back to my hotel.
- spanish - SraJMcGin, Thursday, April 9, 2009 at 12:56am
If this homework, you must DO the work first and then we HELP you. This is not a translation site, but a homework HELP site. If you never try it, you will never know where you have difficulty.
Never use a translation site because they can not understand the "nuances" of a language. I'll be glad to help you after you try first.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- spanish/chech - translate to spanish our father's office -la oficina de nuetro ...
- spanish/check - translate to spanish our father's office -la oficina de nuetro ...
- Spanish - Translate: Cuantos estudiantes hay en tu clase de espanol Translate:...
- Spanish - I have to translate several words into Spanish, but I have to write ...
- spanish - How do you say "This special is only valid today" Please dont use ...
- languages - Ms. Sue you can give me some website where I can translate documents...
- Spanish - Hello how do I say "my future house" in spanish. I didnt want to use ...
- spanish - where is the web page to translate spanish to english
- spanish - I need to translate words in to Spanish from english
- Spanish - Is there anyone online that can translate english to spanish for me? ...