Posted by Bae on Wednesday, April 8, 2009 at 2:38pm.
1)The credit terms 2/10, n/30 are interpreted as?
2% cash discount if the amount is paid within 10 days, with the balance due in 30 days.
10% cash discount if the amount is paid within 2 days, with balance due in 30 days.
30% discount if paid within 2 days.
30% discount if paid within 10 days.
2% discount if paid within 30 days.
2) A company's net sales were $676,600, its cost of good sold was $236,810 and its net income was $33,750. Its gross margin ratio equals?
3)A company's warehouse was destroyed by a tornado on March 15. The following information was the only information that was salvaged:
(1.) Inventory, beginning: $28,000
(2.) Purchases for the period: $17,000
(3.) Sales for the period: $55,000
(4.) Sales returns for the period: $700
The company's average gross profit ratio is 35%. What is the estimated cost of the lost inventory?
- Economics - Writeacher, Wednesday, April 8, 2009 at 2:42pm
Please understand that no one here will do your work for you. However, we will be happy to read over whatever you come up with and make suggestions and/or corrections.
Please post what you think.
- college - Bae, Thursday, April 9, 2009 at 11:48am
is these right
Answer this Question
- finance - a $200 cash advance by using checks linked to to her credit card ...
- Business math - Calculate the cash discount and the net amount due for the ...
- Accounting- Help Please - Accounting Help-Preparing and posting journal entries...
- math - Calculate the cash discount and the net amount due for the following ...
- accounts tax - what is the correct VAT payable for a hi-fi unit costing £255.55 ...
- Finance - Carnation needs to buy a $12,500 part the part company is offering ...
- ashford - At the beginning of 2012, the Jeater Company had the following ...
- business mathematics - What is the cash discount and net amount paid if the ...
- accounting help - How to prepare this entries Preparing and posting journal ...
- accounting - Question 2.) Hawkeye Electric Company engaged in the following ...