Posted by Jane on Tuesday, April 7, 2009 at 8:05pm.
He doesn't wants to read Snow White.
Is that a sentence
1st grade - bobpursley, Tuesday, April 7, 2009 at 8:08pm
The usage of the verb want is incorrect.
He doesn't want to read Snow White.
That is a sentence.
1st grade - Angie, Tuesday, April 7, 2009 at 8:08pm
yeah, but the correct way to write it would be: He doesn't want to read Snow White.
1st grade - Taylor swift, Sunday, May 17, 2009 at 2:13pm
no but this is He doesnt want to read snow white
1st grade - Manny, Monday, September 28, 2009 at 8:11pm
he doesnt want to read snow white becuse.... now finish it
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- English 2b - Read the paragraph. The snow began falling early in the morning. ...
- 1st grade - What is a sentence a 1st grader can write using the word "past"?
- brain teaser - a small child is lost in a snow storm. How will you find the ...
- Math 157 - Based on meteorological records, the probability it will snow in a ...
- English - 1. Who created the animation Snow White and Pinocchio? 2. Who created ...
- English - In this sentence People have been telling themselves the story of Snow...
- 1st grade - how can i help my daugther learn to read?
- 5th grade - chair is to table as stool is to... hurry is to run as stroll is to...
- Grammar Advisor - I just cannot figure out if these answers are correct or not. ...
- 1st grade - I can swim in the sea. You can see me at home. You can read me. You ...