posted by John on .
1. I'm in the English drama club.
2. I'm on the English drama club.
(Which one is correct? Are both OK?
3. I am in the quilt club. We make quilts with cloths and strings.
4. I am in the courses and careers club. We study jobs and learn what to do to get the job.
5. I am in the English movies with subtitles club. We watch English movies and learn English expressions.
6. I am in the mountain climbing club. We climb mountains and have a good time together.
7. I am in the RCY club. We do the volunteer work and help people in need.
8. I am in the volunteer work club.
We go to many places and help poor people.
(Would you check the expressions above? Correct the errors,please.)