Posted by nia on Tuesday, April 7, 2009 at 12:27pm.
1 Jamal just recently disclosed to his friend that he's gay. Most likely he's a/an -years-old.
i believe the correct answer is C
2 One of the main reasons girls have more difficulty than boys transitioning from elementary to high school is that they experience
A higher social needs
B earlier onset of puberty
C slower maturation
D an adolescent growth spurt
i believe the correct answer is B
psychology - sophie, Tuesday, April 7, 2009 at 1:52pm
The second one is correct. I am not sure about the first one though.
psychology - PsyDAG, Wednesday, April 8, 2009 at 1:25pm
1. Although I am not absolutely sure, the hormonal changes of puberty would be likely to lead me to choose A.
2. I would agree.
I hope this helps. Thanks for asking.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- School-Age Children - Melissa plays with the same four girls everyday.She has a ...
- Case Management - I have to identify and discuss what approach (ego psychology, ...
- Psychology - I have listed approaches that I think would be most effective for ...
- psychology - Your friend is taking a nap on the couch and you notice that his ...
- Math - Jamal has two friends that will join him on a walkathon. One of his ...
- Education - Ms. Ng has a class that is half boys and half girls. Given findings ...
- psychology - You are likely to be seeing regression when maria, the first born, ...
- AED 204 - Check the Main forum to see which discussion cluster your teacher has ...
- Psychology - Psychologists who believe in _________ are most likely to attempt ...
- Psychology - Help is really needed! I need to know if this the correct answer. I...