Posted by Keaton on Monday, April 6, 2009 at 10:02pm.
-0.5 < -20=
0.5 <-20= 4
is this right.
is this right.
collect like terms.
algebra - Keaton, Monday, April 6, 2009 at 11:21pm
what going none seem to be help with problem
algebra - PsyDAG, Tuesday, April 7, 2009 at 11:02am
In the first problem, you have no unknown (x). In addition how do you change -0.5 to 0.5? Beside,
-0.5 > -20.
Do you have typos? With typos, most tutors do not want to respond.
In the second problem, unless you have a typo,
6d -8d ≠ 14d
6d-8d = -2d
I hope this helps. Thanks for asking.
algebra - Keaton, Tuesday, April 7, 2009 at 7:21pm
Here is the problem
Collect like terms:
-0.5 <-20 this is problem
so please can someone help me I do not mean to be a bother to anyone.Just need some help.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Chemistry - A 0.250g smaple of magnesium-aluminum alloy dissolves completely in ...
- Chinese remander theorem - solve positive integers a, b, and c so that 33a+5=20b...
- Algebra - collect like terms 14a+6b-4a-9b= 10a-3b is this right?
- Algebra - collect the like terms. 11u+4v-8u-9v? Is 19u+5v right?
- algebra - collect like terms: 19c + 5d -10c -8d it dosent come out right I get ...
- algebra - collect like terms 15a + 3b - 9a -7b I come up with 6a + 106 but it ...
- pressure - if 51.0L of a gas is collected at 29C and 305kPa, what is its volume ...
- Math 116 algebra - collect like term 12c + 6d -10c - 9d
- Algebra - Collect like terms 12p+4q-5p-9q= I dont'know how to collect like terms...
- Chemistry - How much heat is absorbed by a 2000 kg granite boulder as energy ...