Posted by Keaton on Monday, April 6, 2009 at 4:54pm.
Use < or > to make the statement true.
-11 > -5 is this right.
Solve for the indicated letter.
b=2c for c
The solution is c=2*c is this right.
THe solution is (x|4
Check these problem for me please
- algebra - Keaton, Monday, April 6, 2009 at 7:04pm
I need some help with these problem.
- algebra - Keaton, Monday, April 6, 2009 at 8:27pm
I need some help with these problem
please help me!!!!!
- algebra - Keaton, Monday, April 6, 2009 at 8:45pm
NOBODY ANSWER THESE PROBLEM WHY
- algebra - PsyDAG, Monday, April 6, 2009 at 9:35pm
-11 is less than -5, not more. (Use a money analogy.)
To solve for c, divide both sides of the equation by 2.
Since there is no unknown in your third problem, there is no solution. Where did you get the x?
You need to type your data accurately, when you ask questions. That is probably why nobody else answered your post.
I hope this helps. Thanks for asking.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Math - 1) Solve: 8x ¨C (6x + 4) = 8 x = -2 2) -7x > 1/15 the solution set is...
- algebra - solve for the indicated letter c=2d, for d solution is d=
- Algebra 1A - solve for the indicated letter b=a+d for a= the solution is a= b. ...
- algebra - can someone check my answer please? Solve for indicated letter. b=8c ,...
- algebra - can someone please check my answer to this problem? solve for ...
- Math - solve for indicated letter. f=2g, for g what is the solution for g? can ...
- Algebra 1 - Solve each system graphically. Be sure to check your solution. If a ...
- chemistry - Captain Kirk, of the Starship Enterprise, has been told by his ...
- Algebra 1 college - How much of a 12% saline solution should be mixed with a 4% ...
- algebra - Q: when graphing the equation y = 4/3x + 2, the y intercept is? A: (0,...