Posted by amanda on Sunday, April 5, 2009 at 9:51pm.
Salut! I am stuck with a homework question.
Directions: Put each phrase in logical order. Use passe compose when necessary.
I think it would be:
Ne perdu pas votre argent.
Or should I not use passe compose?
- french - SraJMcGin, Sunday, April 5, 2009 at 9:58pm
This looks like a command = Don't lose your money.
Ne perdez pas votre argent.
IF you want the passé composé = you did not lose your money.
Vous n'avez pas perdu votre argent.
Sra (aka Mme)
- french - amanda, Sunday, April 5, 2009 at 10:04pm
Merci! Can you correct these for me too?
1.Hier, Paul a perdu son portefeuille au centre commercial.
2.Quand notre pere travaille, nous repondons au telephone.
3.Mes parents ont vendu leur voiture bleu la derniere semaine.
4.Michel a vendu des bonbons pour gagner de l'argent.
Merci! Vous etes tres gentille!
- french - SraJMcGin, Sunday, April 5, 2009 at 11:37pm
Don't forget the necessary accents,
pere = père & répondons téléphone
voiture bleue & dernière
If you need the chart on how to make accents with a PC, let me know.
Sra (aka Mme)
- french - amanda, Sunday, April 5, 2009 at 11:40pm
i copied and pasted all the accents onto word, so i just use that, but whenever i try to do that on here, it says i can't post websites on here, but i know where to put them.
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- French, foreign languages - What verbs are in the conditional in French as I ...
- French, foreign languages - Hi, Can you please check my sentences to see if I ...
- French - How do you say You must put on your seatbelt? ans: Vous faut mettre sur...
- French - Can you please check these thanks Directions: Moi: Donnez des réponses ...
- french - Does this make sense Et pourtant, ils n’ont réussi pas. La seule maniè...
- More french - Rewrite these sentences correctly such as Votre=Notre and Vos=Nos ...
- More French - Directions: Answer the following questions about myself and my ...
- french - can someone check my french essay on pocket money and improve where ...
- French help part 2 - Hi. I am trying for an A in my French class and every point...
- french - Could you check these thanks. Directions: Répondez en utilisant un ...