posted by John on .
1. There was a burglary in the houes last night. (Can we use, 'theft', or 'robbery' instead of 'burglary'?)
2. What genre of TV programs do you like best?
2-1. What kind of TV programs do you like best?
(Are both the same? Can we use both 'genre' and 'kind'?)
2-2. What kinds of TV programs do you like best?
(What is the difference between 'using kind' and 'using kinds'?)
3. What quiz programs do you like?
3-1. What quiz show programs do you like?
(Are both the same?)
4. Who are the leading actor and leading actress in the TV program? The male lead is Mr. Kim. The female lead is Miss. Lee.
1) Yes you spelled house wrong :)
2) You can use genre and kind
3) Both are the same
4) Can be written as The leading actor is Mr. Kim and the female actor is Miss Lee
4. can also be "the male lead is Mr. Kim and the female lead is Miss Lee"
or "the lead actor is Mr. Kim and the lead actress is Miss Kim".
Either way, you have a balanced sentence.