Posted by brandy on Saturday, April 4, 2009 at 8:14pm.
What is exponential notation
- 4th grade math - drwls, Saturday, April 4, 2009 at 8:18pm
An example of exponential notation would be writing
1.25*10^6 instead of 1,250,000. The "6" is written as an exponent (power) of 10.
It is an easy and convenient way to write very large or very small numbers, and makes multiplying and dividing them easier.
- 4th grade math - Anonymous, Monday, March 2, 2015 at 4:34pm
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- 4th grade math - What is exponential notation
- math - Could someone please how this problem should be solved? Simplify and ...
- Math help - Which number is equal to 7(3.5 x 10to the 4th) written in scientific...
- math - The question that have is to simplify and write the answer in ...
- 4th grade math - In helping my 4th grade grandson last night with his math, he ...
- Algerba 1 - Write in Scientific Notation 1. (3X10to the tenth) (7X10to the -4th...
- Math - what is a exponential notation?
- math - exponential notation?
- Math - There are twice as many girls as boys in the 4th grade classes at Joe's ...
- math - how do you write the measurement of 12x12x12 in exponential notation?