Posted by brandy on Saturday, April 4, 2009 at 8:11pm.
What is exponential notation
- 4th grade math - Angie, Saturday, April 4, 2009 at 8:17pm
it's another word for scientific notation. It's "A method of writing or displaying numbers in terms of a decimal number between 1 and 10 multiplied by a power of 10. The scientific notation of 10,492, for example, is 1.0492 ¡Á 104."
- 4th grade math - Angie, Saturday, April 4, 2009 at 8:23pm
oops, not 1.0492 * 104, but 1.0492 * 10^4
- 4th grade math - lilian, Monday, April 6, 2009 at 6:16pm
lilianhas a bit
- 4th grade math - lilian, Monday, April 6, 2009 at 6:17pm
needs time tabes
- 8th grad - India, Monday, December 10, 2012 at 5:08pm
How do you add and subtract Numbers in scientific Notation?
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- 4th grade math - What is exponential notation
- math - Could someone please how this problem should be solved? Simplify and ...
- Math help - Which number is equal to 7(3.5 x 10to the 4th) written in scientific...
- Chemistry - 1. Write 86,400 s in exponential notation. My answer: 8.6400 x 10^4 ...
- MTH 156 - 2^6 * 2^7 multiply and simplify and then write the answer in ...
- math - The question that have is to simplify and write the answer in ...
- 4th grade math - In helping my 4th grade grandson last night with his math, he ...
- Algerba 1 - Write in Scientific Notation 1. (3X10to the tenth) (7X10to the -4th...
- Math - what is a exponential notation?
- math - exponential notation?