Posted by Aaron on Saturday, April 4, 2009 at 4:59pm.
f(x)= x2 (2=squared, how to graph this?
how to solve this?
- Math - Reiny, Saturday, April 4, 2009 at 5:08pm
make a table of values for x and y
(f(x) is really y,
f(x) = x^2 is the same as y = x^2
graph these points, they should give you a good outline of the curve.
for something like
f(x) = 3x - 3
then f(4) = 3(4)-3 = 9
wherever I saw an x, I subbed in a 4
you can now do the rest
Answer this Question
- Math - Find the shortcut. Solve these problems. Then find and explain a shortcut...
- math - How do i find the area of a triangle? For example: A squared + b squared...
- math - i am having a minor difficulty i've been stuck for over an hour and don't...
- algebra 2 - I am so stuck on this factoring thing. how do you solve: 1)15a(...
- math - Solve each equation and leave the answer in simplest radical form. x ...
- Algebra - i need to use the quadratic formula 2 solve these 4 questions: 1. x(...
- math - how to solve (3a squared+3a+3)+(15a squared+2a-9) need the steps on how ...
- trigonometryyyyyy - Math Notation: x^2 means x raised to the second power or x ...
- math - If the graph x squared + y squared = c contains the point (-3,5), then c...
- algebra 2 multiple choice HELP - find f(a), if f(t) = 2t2(squared)-t-2 A. 2(a+t)...