posted by John .
1. Do you like sci-fi programs?
Do you like sci-fies?
Do you like sci-fis?
(Which one is correct? Are all OK?)
2. What is the difference between 'court' and 'courtroom'?
3. I like sci-fi programs because I am interested in what will happen in the future? Because of the advanced technology, in the future we will live in the world describes in comic books.
4. I like gardening programs because I like growing flowers and plants. Making a beautiful garden earning money would be great.
5. I like soap operas because I am interested in what is happening in our daily lives. I can learn a lot of lessons from soap operas.
6. I like detective programs because it is exciting to see the police chasing criminals and we can know what to do in such cases to protect ourselves.
#1 is best.
"court" is what held in the room, which is "courtroom"
#3. live in the world describes in comic = described, not describes
#4. garden earning money = I'd add the word "and" = garden and earning...
#6. Perhaps "learn" instead of "know" might be better.