Posted by Jacobi on Wednesday, April 1, 2009 at 8:35pm.
It was once said that Country-Western songs emphasize
three basic themes: love, prison, and trucks. A survey of the local Country-
Western radio station produced the following data:
12 songs about a truck driver who is in love while in prison
13 about a prisoner in love
28 about a person in love
18 about a truck driver in love
3 about a truck driver in prison who is not in love
2 about people in prison who are not in love and do not drive trucks
8 about people who are out of prison, are not in love, and do not drive trucks
16 about truck drivers who are not in prison
(a) How many songs were surveyed?
Find the number of songs about:
(b) truck drivers
(d) truck drivers in prison
(e) people not in prison
(f) people not in love
- math - Anonymous, Friday, September 11, 2015 at 9:38am
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- math - I cannot figure out how to make a 3 circle veen diagram from the ...
- maths - a survey of the local country western radio station produced the ...
- fnu - The length of country and western songs is normally distributed and has a ...
- statistics - The length of country and western songs is normally distributed and...
- Math - Part A Lisa has downloaded 260 songs on her mp3 player,of her260 songs, ...
- Math - Sagal works as a DJ at a local radio station.On occasion, she chooses ...
- Math - There are 7 rap songs, 7 rock songs and 5 classical songs to select from...
- English - Hello. I've already asked this question but I'd like to clarify if the...
- math - A disc jockey has 10 songs to play. Seven are slow songs, and three are ...
- Western Culture - western company besides Wal Mart that has impose western ...