Posted by annaiiz on Wednesday, April 1, 2009 at 6:28pm.
during world war 2, the allied invasion of france and d-day (june 6,1944) was significant because it
1 demostrated the power of the atomic bomb
2 led to the immediate surrender of german and italian forces
3 resulted successful german revolt against hitler and the nazi party
4 forced germans to fight a two front war
- history - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, April 1, 2009 at 6:33pm
And your answer is?
We'll be glad to comment on your answer.
- history - annaiiz, Wednesday, April 1, 2009 at 6:35pm
i put 3 resulted successful german revolt against hitler and the nazi party. i have a feeling that is wrong
- history - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, April 1, 2009 at 6:39pm
You're feeling is wrong -- even though we can wish it were right.
We can rule out the atomic bomb because we dropped them on Japan.
We can rule out # 2 because the war in Europe wasn't over until the following May.
- history - annaiiz, Wednesday, April 1, 2009 at 6:42pm
so the answer is number 4..that was my first gut. but i thought it wasn't. but why would it be that answer.
- history - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, April 1, 2009 at 6:59pm
A two-front war is one that is fought in two different places. Germany was already fighting the Soviet Union in the east. When the allies invaded France, Germany was forced to also fight on the Western Front. That divided men and supplies and stretched the German military forces too thin to adequately defend both fronts.
- history - annaiiz, Wednesday, April 1, 2009 at 7:07pm
sorry for all these questions its that im doing test corrections and i got 72 on my test and im not satisfied with it.
one way in which sun yat-sen and kemal ataurk were similar is that each
1 led a nationalist movment in his country
2 support marxist political principles
3 rejected violence as a way to gain political power
4 promoted a soicety ruled by religious leaders.
i put 4 because i remebered that kemal helped gandi or something like that
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- world history - The development of an atomic bomb by the United States did ...
- U.S History - The development of an atomic bomb by the United States did which ...
- Social Studies - 1. How did World War 1 change warfare? A. By introducing the ...
- U.S. History (Check, Please!)(REED) - 1. What was the Doolittle Raid? A: The ...
- US history - At the Battle of the Bulge: 1. Germany’s victory once again ...
- US history - After dropping two atomic bombs on Japan, the United States: 1. ...
- world history - Who was the U.S. general chosen to be the supreme commander of ...
- World History - Are these in correct chronological order? 1- Annexation of ...
- History - Question 1 In the late nineteenth and early twentieth centuries, ...
- History: atomic bomb - Is it true that the U.S. used the atomic bomb on Japan to...