Posted by jake on Wednesday, April 1, 2009 at 10:38am.
x and y intercept of y=x^3+7x^2+10x
- college algebra - Reiny, Wednesday, April 1, 2009 at 11:51am
for the x-intercept let y = 0
x^3 + 7x^2 + 10x = 0
x(x^2 + 7x + 10) = 0
x(x+2)(x+5) = 0
so x = 0, -2, -5
for the y-intercept, let x = 0
then of course y=0
so 3 x-intercepts, one y-intercept
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- algebra - Write the equation in slope-intercept?what are the slope and y-...
- algebra - find the slope and the y intercept 8-1/5y=10x -y/5=10x-8 y/5=-10x+8 y...
- Algebra 1--Please, help me! - 1. What are the x- and y-intercepts of the line ...
- algebra - Could someone please check my work. what is the slope of the line that...
- Mat/116 Algebra - Hello I'm having some difficulities learning about the ...
- college - find the slope and y-intercept 10x=7y+21
- college algebra - For the given equation list the intercepts. Y= -2X/(X^2+1) I ...
- Algebra: Check please!!! - 1. Find the x-intercept and the y-intercept of 8x - ...
- Algebra - What is the slope and y-intercept of the equation? Y=7/10x-4
- algebra - find the slope and the y-intercept f(x)=-10x-9