Posted by Jamie:) on Tuesday, March 31, 2009 at 7:41pm.
I'm reading act 2 of Romeo and Juliet and I have no idea what the quote, "that which we call a rose by any other name would smell as sweet" means. Could someone please help me thanks:)
- Romeo and Juliet quotation help! - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, March 31, 2009 at 7:44pm
A rose smells sweet. If we called a rose by a different name it would still smell sweet.
Check this site.
- Romeo and Juliet quotation help! - Jamie:), Tuesday, March 31, 2009 at 7:46pm
It different really help me do you have any other meanings.
- Romeo and Juliet quotation help! - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, March 31, 2009 at 7:50pm
If you read the site I posted, you'd find what Juliet meant when she said that quote.
What is keeping Romeo and Juliet from being out in the open with their love?
- Reply: To Mrs. Sue - Jamie:), Tuesday, March 31, 2009 at 7:53pm
The family feud. Is this what the quote means that if we call Romeo something besides a Montague he would still be known as a Montague.
- Romeo and Juliet quotation help! - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, March 31, 2009 at 7:55pm
You're getting there.
Juliet says she'd love Romeo no matter what his name is or who is family is.
- Thanks Mrs. Sue!! - Jamie:), Tuesday, March 31, 2009 at 7:57pm
Thank you so much you really helped me out! Now I can finish act 2 it's getting so romantic.
- Romeo and Juliet quotation help! - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, March 31, 2009 at 7:59pm
Answer this Question
- Romeo and Juliet (English Literature) - 1. To what heavenly body does Romeo ...
- What is a good quote for Romeo and Juliet? - What is a good quote for me to ...
- English 9 - . Read the following line from Romeo’s monologue in Act II, Scene 2 ...
- Romeo and Juliet Quick Question - I'm doing a paper on act 5 of romeo and juliet...
- reading - compare and contrast Romeo and Juliet Soliloquies in act 2. what ...
- English - 8. What can readers infer from the following quote from Act V, Scene ...
- ENGLISH 1 - 1. In The Miracle Worker, when Helen touches her cheek she is trying...
- Math - Romeo and Juliet first saw each other when they were 270 feet apart. ...
- English(Romeo and Juliet) - Capulet asks Nurse where Juliet has gone in the ...
- romeo and juliet - for my history project, I need to rewrite one scene from ...