Posted by history on Tuesday, March 31, 2009 at 5:12pm.
please give me links from which i can find the answer to this question
the North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO) was based on the principle of
a. free trade
b. collective security
history - SraJMcGin, Tuesday, March 31, 2009 at 5:14pm
You should find that answer in one of these sites:
history - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, March 31, 2009 at 5:17pm
How could a group of nations be based on isolationism. I suggest you look up ISOLATIONISM in a dictionary, like Dictionary.com.
This site has your answer.
(Broken Link Removed)
history - history, Tuesday, March 31, 2009 at 5:19pm
history - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, March 31, 2009 at 5:22pm
Yes. B is correct.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- US History - 2. The North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO) was based on the ...
- World Geography - Which of these statments describe NATO? 1. NATO's preferred ...
- Civics ASAP PLZ =:) - The General Assembly, the Economic and Social Council, and...
- U.S History - 1. The organization after WWII that strenghened the ...
- American History - 1. The organization after WWII that strenghened the ...
- History - Which of the following is true of the Truman Doctrine? A. It amounted ...
- American History - The decision by Great Britain and France to sign the Munich ...
- Social Studies - Are these correct? _ The maquiladoras zone helped create jobs ...
- History of America - Write AT LEAST a paragraph describing NATO in more detail. ...
- American Government - "With the existing colonies or dependencies of any ...