Posted by fran on .
Can anyone tell me if these are correct please?
From the list provided below, you must decide if each item was an initiative only within Kennedy’s New Frontier, if it was proposed by both presidents, or if it was an initiative only within Johnson’s Great Society. For each numbered item, place an “X” in the appropKennedy's New Frontier,Both programs or Johnson's Great Society
1. Head Start- Johnson's
2. Peace Corps- Kennedy's
3. Job Corps- Kennedy's
4. Civil Rights Act- Johnson's
5. Voting Rights Act- Both
6. New food stamp program- Kennedy's 7. Medical aid for the elderly-Both
8. Medical aid for the poor- Both
9. Aid to Latin America- Kennedy's
10. Aid to education- Johnson's
11. Aid to disadvantaged neighborhoods- Kennedy's
12. Corporate tax benefits- Kennedy's
13. Funding for the space program- Kennedy's
14. Pollution standards for waterways- Kennedy's
15. Tighter standard for air pollution- Kennedy's
16. Decreased immigration limits- Johnson's
This will take me a few minutes, so I'll post my answer shortly.
I checked the first 10 answers -- and I believe that only these answers are correct: 1, 2, 7, and 9. I found a lot of the answers by Googling the topic + history.
Check these articles carefully.